Do you exercise daily? Well, even if you don’t, it’s never too late to begin. You will be surprised by how well your body adapts to these lifestyle changes. Interestingly, it is only the first two to three weeks that are a little tough. Then once you get into the habit of pushing yourself into the vigorous routine, your body will start craving for you to do more and boost the intensity and duration with every passing day.
- Not sure how you can begin?
- Want to find out what exercises you can start with?
- Do you wish to know what actually happens to your body when you train your body into exercising daily?
Here are all the answers for you.
The Mindset and Motivation
Before starting with any kind of workout routine, you will need to have some sort of inspiration or motivation to ensure that you keep traveling the road you have selected for yourself. What happens is that people start and then after a while, they either get bored, too tired or just too busy with the rest of their life to continue on with exercise. And hence the workout gets left behind. Remember that exercise routine are only useful when you stick to the rules you have set for yourself.
As mentioned before, the most important thing you need is motivation. If you want to work out every day, make sure you specify a time. For example, is there an upcoming wedding or event? Like the wedding of your best friend or your graduation ceremony? Mark that as the time when you will get rid of that belly pouch or develop those abs. This will allow you to set a target for yourself and work to achieve that goal. Once you have set up a required target, you are more likely to work harder and more persistently.
You will need to Change Your Diet!
This is a must. Just because you start exercising most certainly does not mean that you will have that sculpted body effortlessly. You will need to cut out fats, carbs, and sugars from your grocery list and dinner plates. Minus out all the junk and processed foods and start eating healthy at least 5-6 days a week. You can have one cheat day if you just cannot live without your share of carbs and sugars.
Waist Trainers and Exercise Routines
This is another important thing that you need to pay attention to. Do you know what waist trainers are? They are specifically designed to target the stubborn fat that accumulates around your waist region. You can wear these trainers around your waist, mostly during the time of exercise and they will help you achieve that hourglass figure. The best thing about a waist trainer is that not only does it help your hips look bigger, but it also firms up your breasts and gives support to your back.
When it comes to exercise, it is best to combine a mix of aerobic and strength training. The two together will help you shed those extra pounds while developing muscle mass and getting rid of the flab. Opt for swimming, cycling, using gym machines, weights and other easy exercise routines like planks, squats, jumping jacks and stair climbing to get that much-desired hourglass figure in a short span of time.
Just make sure you perform exercise at least 5 days a week. If you missed out on a day, do a 15-minute walk or 5-minute sprint in your backyard. This will ensure that your body stays in tune with your workout routine.
What Happens to the Body when You Start Exercising?
This is what happens when you start exercising:
- The first few days you will feel very sore all over your body. This happens because most muscles in your body are not used to being moved and getting stretched. Now that they are getting into action, they will protest and then get accustomed to the new routine.
- Within a few short days, you will notice that your energy levels rocket up. This will help you feel better throughout the day. When once you felt lethargic and drained all the time, you will now feel fresh and energized. This happens because your body will absorb more oxygen.
- You will start sleeping better! Yes, your sleep really will become a lot better now that you have started exercising regularly. Since your muscles get damaged, the body puts itself to sleep to repair that damage, and hence you sleep better, attaining the much-needed
- Feeling hungry is another plus or maybe minus, depending on how you see it, that exercise brings. It may not necessarily happen to you, but many people experience this. Make sure that if you feel hungrier, then you indulge in protein-rich Never snack on unhealthy carbs.
- Stress will not only significantly reduce, but you will also find that it gets easier to handle! Studies show that people who work out experience elevation of depression and stress because their bodies release serotonin or the happy hormone in their body. What’s more, if you have been feeling under the weather lately, you will notice that your symptoms get better with continued exercise.
- You may experience skin breakouts, acne or blackheads. Don’t worry, this doesn’t happen to everyone, and it is nothing permanent. All you need to do is make sure your face remains clean at all times, and there is no accumulation of sweat.
- You will have new confidence in yourself. The more weight you lose, the more muscles you develop, the more confidence you will have. You will feel like a new person who can do anything and accomplish any task! This is the power of exercise.