Detox Basics: Does Skinny Mint Tea Work?May 17, 18
Do You Really Need to Add ‘Slimming’ Detox Tea in Your Life?
Can someone enjoy a sweet snack and at the same time maintain their weight? Well, if you’ve been trying to lose weight, you know the struggle is real.
There are hundreds of weight loss solutions and crazy gimmicks out there but their credibility, results, and more importantly, health effects are always in question. However, there are detox teas that can de-stress your mind and cleanse your body with no serious side effects.
This detox warm drink is not only soothing and relaxing, but it can help you achieve the perfect hourglass body. Skinny Mint Tea doesn’t require cutting on your meal or spending hours at the gym. In fact, you only need to follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly to get the desired results.
The good news is that detox teas have won many hearts with their remarkable results. After many speculations and what-ifs, people are acknowledging the surprising effect an incredible detox drink has. Well, it is the new must for all those who want to shed pounds!
While there are many variations of the detox, slimming teas, let’s have a quick look at some of their popular ingredients.
Ideally, you should drink detox tea in the morning, for a healthier and energetic day.
Common ingredients in slimming teas include:
A popular and perhaps most common part of any healthy diet plan is the Green Tea, which promotes metabolism and helps lose weight. Green tea can burn stored fat giving you a much healthier look. The good news is that it also helps boost immunity and keeps you energized throughout the day!
- Yerba Mate: the Second ingredient on the popularity list is Yerba Mate. This component is also responsible to activate metabolism. The special tendency is to keep you fuller for a longer time by restraining appetite, perhaps the best way to give up all the junk food! It not only helps curb your cravings but its caffeine content acts as a booster and keeps you awake without feeling jittery!
- Nettle Leaves: Next on the ingredient list is a famous herb which not only is an excellent antioxidant but also has a mild laxative effect! People who change their food habits usually complain about diarrhea, nausea, and Skinny mint tea which contains nettle leaves can prevent constipation without long-term side effects.
- Dandelion: This substance works as a mild laxative like Nettle Leaves. These two ingredients also act as a diuretic and remove the toxic wastes from the body.
- Guarana Fruit: Last, we have Guarana Fruits. These versatile fruits help with weight loss and boost mental health. These are a rich source of caffeine so they can be the perfect substitute for tea and coffee. Yes, guarana can energize you and keep you awake.
There are other herbal and natural detox ingredients which can assure you promising results!
- Ginger Root: Ginger tea is ideal for eliminating bloating. In fact, the constituents in ginger function as a digestive aid and help resolve all issues related to gastrointestinal irritation. This tea also acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Orange Leaves: Orange leaves help sleep better, so after having a cup of tea containing orange leaves, you can enjoy a relaxing sleep which will make you ready to face the next day! Constipation curing action of orange leaves makes them more important for our digestive tract!
- Senna Leaves: Another solution for all the digestion issues, this natural laxative is useful when gastrointestinal problems become a nuisance. Detox tea containing senna leaves can improve the functioning of the excretory system. A better digestive tract means a healthier body which definitely results in more effective weight loss.
- Peppermint: Like the fellow ingredients peppermint plays an important role in digestion. It also relieves the Irritable Bowel Syndrome, eases the pain and calms the stomach. Apart from this, peppermint tea helps get rid of headaches including migraines.
- Licorice Root: Giving a sweet taste to your beverage, licorice is a stress It also functions as a digestion aid and more importantly a support to the respiratory system! It is also said to have a comforting effect - relieves menstrual cramps.
- Hawthorn Berries: These berries not only help improve digestion. They lower blood pressure, improve blood circulation, reduce cholesterol and also prevent heart conditions.
- Psyllium Husk: The benefits of psyllium husk include relieving constipation and lowering bad cholesterol. Moreover, it is important for controlling blood sugar levels. The ingredient also helps get rid of excess pounds and helps you maintain a healthy body weight thanks to its high fiber content.
If you’ve been trying a lot of weight loss hacks, but have failed to see great results, it is time you give these detox teas a try. The ingredients in slimming detox teas promote digestion and absorption of nutrients. What’s better is that along with a healthy diet and at least 3 sessions of strength training, Skinny mint tea can help you achieve your fitness goals.